This is a Wikipedia page for QUT Students, made so that we can spend less time copying powerpoint slides into word documents and more time at the bar. It was born out of the original Qut Law Wikinotes founded by Andrew Trotter. When I saw that Wikispaces, the website hosting it, was due to close down in a few months I thought it would be a good opportunity to be proactive and bring in some contingency and touch up the existing work. As it currently stands this wiki is mostly just a clone of the original Qut Law Wikinotes but with some formatting edits for consistency and experience added in. I've also added pages for the other faculties at QUT. It is my hope that it will continue to grow as the original has and that, with time, this wiki will be expanded by students to cover all faculties and units at QUT.
Many of us have benefited from the work of previous students over the years. If you feel you have something to give back then please upload your notes here - even if it's only notes for one subject, or someone else's notes you've updated!
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. - Margaret Fuller
- To upload your notes:
1. Register an account. The only personal information needed is an email which you will need to confirm before being able to edit. This is to combat spam and ensure a good user experience. It should only take a moment.
3. Upload your notes in your box.
4. Click "Share" on the right next to a file.
5. Copy the link.
6. On the relevant faculty page, click "Edit" on the top right.
7. Find the unit you are supplying notes for and add the link to yours, following the existing formatting. If your unit doesn't exist on the page yet then feel free to add it in, following the existing formatting. (Copy/pasting is a good way to go to ensure consistency).
The following disclaimer applies: Neither I nor anyone who uploads notes on this site guarantees their accuracy. I do not accept responsibility for loss or damage suffered in connection with the use of these notes, howsoever caused including by negligence. By downloading files from this site or any site linked to this site you accept these terms.
Contributions to http://qutnotes.com/ are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License